Voice memos have given many things to talk about and have never been better said since WhatsApp a few years ago. There are users for everything: from those who do not support receiving, much less sending audio, to those who consider it disrespectful. hear them at increased speed .
And viewing those who can’t hit the microphone icon without bookmarking the podcast… Plus, now everyone has the option to preview them before sending them.
However, we have even more options for editing our audio if we use external services such as changing our voice .
How to change voice on whatsapp
WhatsApp does not have this feature, but it can change your voice in WhatsApp audios as it there are third party apps that specialize in this task . How to change voice in whatsapp:
- download voice changer with effects
- Open the “Voice Changer with Effects” app.
- Press the middle microphone button.
- accept permissions so that the app can access the phone’s microphone.
- Tap the microphone to start audio recording and tap again to finish.
- Scroll through the list of effects, you can see the result of the modification by clicking the play button to the right of each of them.
- When you find the effect you like the most, click on the right three dots icon .
- From the options menu, select Share .
- Select the WhatsApp option and finally select the chat where you want to share the voice changed audio.
Voice changer with effects is a free app with dozens of different effects, so we recommend you try them all to find your favorite.
Although it is not a tool integrated into WhatsApp, using it to share modified sounds through the messaging platform is extremely easy.
How to use WhatsApp Web on a computer
One of the strengths of WhatsApp Web over other desktop messaging platforms is its ease of use . Any user, whether new to the world or advanced, can use WhatsApp Web without much hassle . To do this, just follow a few simple steps:
- On your computer, use a browser to open the web version of WhatsApp .
- On your mobile device, open the WhatsApp app and tap the three dots button in the top right corner.
- In the options menu of the WhatsApp application, click “WhatsApp Web”.
- If necessary, give WhatsApp the necessary permission to access the camera.
- Scan the QR code that appears on the web version of WhatsApp using your phone’s camera.
Once the connection is established, all conversations will appear on the web version of WhatsApp, and you can continue any of the conversations from your computer monitor without using your smartphone.
WhatsApp Web works in any current browser, be it Google Chrome , Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Opera, Microsoft Edge or others.
What to do if WhatsApp Web is not working
Some of the most common WhatsApp web problems include disconnections, messages not arriving, or failures to establish a connection between your cell phone and computer. While these crashes can be caused by many reasons, here are some of the most common ones and their solutions:
- Phone connection issues: If your mobile phone has network problems or is not connected to a sufficiently stable network, WhatsApp Web may not work. Try connecting to a different Wi-Fi network (if available) or a mobile data network.
- Connection issues on your computer: Similarly, if your computer is experiencing connection issues, WhatsApp Web will not work and you may need to fix the problem before trying to connect again.
- Messages Not Received : Unfortunately, there is no specific reason related to WhatsApp Web not receiving messages, in which case the only suggested recommendation through the app’s official support page is to log out of WhatsApp Web and reconnect.
It is also possible that WhatsApp has crashed and the app is not working properly , which will also affect WhatsApp Web. If so, then we can only hope that the problems are fixed .
Whatsapp Web: Best Practices
We already know what WhatsApp Web is and how the messaging application with the most users on the planet is used via computer. Now is the time to make the most of this utility with various useful tips and tricks that not everyone knows.
WhatsApp Web hotkeys to get the most out of the Voice app
Another benefit of using WhatsApp over the web is the ability to use a physical keyboard to write messages.
It furthermore allows you to enjoy the platform even more thanks to a number of keyboard shortcuts supported by WhatsApp Web which can be useful in many situations. This is the complete list:
- Ctrl + H: Create a new chat
- Ctrl + Shift +] : next chat
- Ctrl + Shift + [ : Previous chat
- Ctrl + E : Archive chat
- Ctrl + Shift + M: disable chat
- Ctrl + Space: Delete chat
- Ctrl + Shift + U: Mark as unread
- Ctrl + Shift + N: create a new group
- Ctrl + R: open profile