Social media marketing has become more profitable for marketers as compared to traditional marketing method. It consist of new and latest trends prevailing in market to promote brand in the form of videos, blogs, posting images with content and live sessions. Social sites like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter have been used mostly by every age group people to explore new brands and website. After its existence many companies have diverse there promotional strategy towards it as there is no cost required in it and it has visibility worldwide.
On the other hand traditional market is the old method of making promotion of brand by printing ads in newspaper and banner which were very costly that small business could not even afford them and they lack there presence from market. Television ads and radio is also used at that time for making promotion of brand but after seeing there cost the marketers refuses to invest such a huge amount.
But what if we combine both the marketing method? Integrate social media into traditional market. There will be an unbelievable benefit to both the buyer and seller.
Let’s discuss some drawbacks of both the marketing methods. So that it become easy for us to combine them where they are lacking.
It consist of numerous option to promote brand in market like through television, Radio, newspaper, banner , billboards Etc. but all of them doesn’t make direct communication with customers. They all are the medium to reach them and this technological world no one Pays more attention to them.
- Traditional market is less interactive.
- Take lot of time to feedback the marketers
- No direct contact with audiences
- Very costly
Social networking sites has the major drawback that there are some people who still doesn’t know how to use internet and are unaware of social sites. Theses are the peopled that are still dependent on old television and radio. Which provide them latest news and updates.
How to integrate them?
Here we will discuss some points where you can combine both social media and traditional market.
- If you are promoting your ad in newspaper then you can mention company’s website and social sites on which company is available. So that they can get further check information from it.
- Promotion made on any social site in the form of video or blog can show there clippings or introduction on television. So that people who don’t use social media can view the advertisement on it and interested people will surely contact you.
- If you are making banner or poster of your brand campaign then you can advertise it in the firm of video in social sites like Facebook and Instagram to get more traffic in your website.
- Most of the companies can promote there events in both social media and traditional market to get huge response if interested customer.
Integrating social media into traditional market consist of lot of benefits. Only it requires right strategy at right time.
You have many options in digital marketing. You can easily outsource your digital marketing work to freelance digital marketers available at Fiverr or Freelancer kind of websites. You can even outsource it to any reputed digital marketing company online. You can also learn digital marketing easily through videos available online platforms like UDEMY or YouTube. Google is also providing free online digital marketing courses or you can also join a good Digital Marketing Course online or offline in your area.